Dear Valued Client,
Maersk Line will be implementing a Transpacific Eastbound (Far East Asia to United States & Canada) General Rate Increase (GRI) for all cargo transiting in this lane and a Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) for all dry and reefer shipments. Both GRI and PSS have an effective date of January 15th, 2015. Please use the revised PSS charges highlighted below for 20′ container and 40′ container which is updated from our previous advisory sent yesterday.
Please see below for further GRI details:
- USD 540 per 20′ container
- USD 600 per 40′ container
- USD 675 per 40’h container
- USD 675 per 40’h reefer container
- USD 760 per 45’h container
Please see below for further PSS details:
- USD 360 per 20’ container
- USD 400 per 40’ container
- USD 450 per 40’h container
- USD 450 per 40’/40’h reefer container
- USD 510 per 45’ container
Exact scope is as follows:
- Far East Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam, Fish Port Terminal, RU, Kholmsk, RU, Korsakov, RU, Magadan, RU, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, RU, Vanino, RU, Vladivostok, RU and Vostochniy, Port, RU) to the United States, Canada and Virgin Islands (US)
Should you have any questions, please contact your local sales representative.
We thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your global transportation requirements.